Opportunity analysis report
This is a fresh and unique custom-made guidance specifically designed for the purpose of helping the client to find out the best or appropriate value amongst of the sacrifices, give-up, scarcities and choices from the next possible alternatives foregone as a matter of making a business decision in Mainland China.
Before taking this order, KDC will take a serious look intensively if the final decision made by the client is a rational and reasonable business behavior as a logical sense of financial cost incurred for the best value in return of accounting benefits, or in other word it is something that consists of a range of approaches or changes to the public value that is not legitimately and legally conformed with the juridical or legislative ordinance, and or if there is a conflict with the State stability, Political risk, Security act and Cultural impact in Mainland China.
This decision guidance is embedded with the following objectives:
1. to provide client with accurate occurrences of each decision parameter on both sides ;
2. to frame up a clear picture of each occurrence by quantifying all the associated factors;
3. to help client to allocate the financial budget for the best value return on each decision;
4. to minimize the ultimate amount of lost from misplaying a wrong opportunity choice;
5. to maximize the ultimate financial gain from making a correct opportunity choice.
The features of this decision guidance include the following:
1. The guidance writer should be able to communicate in same language as the client;
2. The guidance writer should be fully understand what type of occurrences are in play;
3. This guidance will be written in bilingual of Chinese and client's mother tongue;
4. This guidance will be presented with sufficient Chinese cultural traits explanation;
5. This guidance will be demonstrated with sufficient illustration by graphs and charts.
The benefits of this decision guidance designed for the client are:
1. The client will understand this guidance more easily in their mother tongue;
2. The client will understand the meaning of this guidance entirely as the writer;
3. This guidance will easily be recallable when written in the client's language;
4. The client will be more confident on making choice decision without cultural distortion;
5. The client will feel more comfort with this guidance for the best value return on choice.
The price will be worked out according to the descending prioritized procedures:
1. A proof of reality of the client's will of acquisition for KDC service;
2. An initial acceptance of KDC quoting processes according to the client's specific needs;
3. A flexible calculating method in quote of item by item categorized by nature of jobs;
4. A confirmation of price on job will be signed after a quote is finally accepted by client;
5. An agreement will finally be signed for regulating all relevancies in detail about the job.
Subject to client's particular request, the content and definition of a real report may vary from its original means, KDC is not responsible for unmatched result as it is originally designed and reserves the ultimate rightto explain all possible outcomes.